
This dip is to die for! I have always loved fruit salsa, but with the added cheesecake layer of this dip, it pales in comparison. I served this with cinnamon sugar pita chips, and it was so easy to scoop up, and literally devour. The original chef made this dip because she wanted cheesecake without all the work. This definitely fulfills any cheesecake cravings you might be having! Hurry...before the season is over, go make this dip!!!
Recipe from Pink Parsley
1 pound cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 Tablespoons heavy cream
2-3 cups mixed berries (I used 3/4 cup each of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries)
1/3 cup red jelly (I used strawberry)
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese and sugar at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Reduce speed to medium and add the sour cream, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat until well incorporated. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate and use a spatula to spread and smooth the top.
Place the jam in a medium bowl, and heat in the microwave until melted (mine only needed 30 seconds in the microwave). Fold in the berries, and spoon over the cheesecake filling. Chill until ready to serve, and serve with cinnamon sugar pita chips.

These chips are found in the deli section of the grocery store.
No comments:
Post a Comment