Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Make Ahead Breakfast Pizzas


These are definitely a new favorite!!! I get such a high when I find a new recipe that I love. I tell ya, this blogging thing is addictive! I know many of you can agree. :)

These breakfast pizzas take a little time to prepare the day before, but a cinch to throw together the morning of. I actually served mine to the kids for lunch. Occasionally, around here I like to do breakfast foods for lunch or dinner. These were a big hit with Jay, myself, and the kids! :)

Recipe from The Pioneer Woman

12 whole Hard-boiled Eggs, Peeled And Chopped
2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 cup (Real) Mayonnaise
12 slices Bacon, Fried And Crumbled (I like to bake my bacon in the oven)
1 Tablespoon (heaping) Dijon Mustard
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
6 whole English Muffins Split

Combine eggs with all other ingredients. Fold together gently. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.

Spread on English muffin halves, and place on baking sheet lined with tinfoil. Then broil on middle rack for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Mine needed more like 6-8 minutes, but watch closely because when you are broiling, food can burn fast.

Before baking...


No comments:

Post a Comment