
I won't tell you that this was actually a dessert that I decided to change into a breakfast treat. No, I won't tell you, because you might judge me.
Okay, whoops I may have let that little secret go, but I don't care. Yes, I ate this for breakfast and I actually renamed it so you can pass it off for a breakfast treat too. Read the ingredients...cream cheese, crescent rolls, raspberry jam. Sounds like breakfast to me. :)
Eat it for breakfast or dessert, whatever you want. Just make this one! This was incredible!
Recipe from C Love
2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough (I used the seamless dough)
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat)
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 oz. jar of raspberry jam
1-2 T. butter, melted
white sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan.
Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer. Spread enough jam to cover the cheese layer. Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down. Brush the top crescent roll layer with butter, sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crisp and golden. Cool and refrigerate before serving.





No comments:
Post a Comment