
Okay, so we all know about the classic cheesy potato dish. You know the one...it's the dish that is so incredibly unhealthy for you, but you eat it anyways dish. Well this is the mashed potatoes version of that dish. :) Warning: if you are a health nut, do not read past this point! If you want to try one of the most amazing comfort foods I think I have ever made, try this recipe! I made this with a meatloaf last week.
This recipe makes a TON, so I would consider cutting it in half or you will have leftovers. I just froze my leftovers.
Recipe from C Love
5lbs. potatoes, cooked
1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (16oz.) sour cream
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 medium onion, chopped
salt and pepper
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Blend cooked potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and butter.
Add onions, salt and pepper and stir.
Place in a greased 9x13 glass baking dish.
Top with Parmesan cheese
Bake for 30 minutes.
*I prepped mine the night before. I just removed it from the fridge about an hour before baking.
No comments:
Post a Comment