I had a little girl graduate the daycare and leave for Kindergarten a couple weeks back. I had her full-time for three years. She will be greatly missed! She requested tacos for breakfast, lunch and snack for her last day with us. For breakfast I made tacos with spinach leaves, diced sweet potatoes, scrambled eggs, and sausage crumbles. For lunch I made regular ground beef tacos with homemade taco seasoning. For snack we ate chocolate Nutella tacos! YUM!
There really is no recipe here. Just brown your sausage in a skillet. Peel and dice your sweet potatoes and cook until tender in the same pan you cooked your sausage (use the oil leftover from the meat). Scramble your eggs on side, and then mix all together at the end. Pile mixture on a bed of spinach leaves placed inside a soft whole wheat tortilla shell. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment