I bought waaaaayyyyy too much Ambrosia chocolate after Christmas this year. I needed to use some up, and I was looking for a healhier snack than sugar coated with more sugar. I came across this idea of chcolate dipped banana popsicles! Some people might refer to these as monkey tails. :)
These are so incredibly easy to make, and they literally taste like a chocolate coated banana flavored ice cream pop once it is frozen! They are so good! Simply stick a popsicle stick into the end of a half of a banana and dip in chocolate. Lay on wax paper, and freeze. Once frozen, they can be moved to a plastic bag or other storage container. The kids even helped make these!
I had a bit of leftover chocolate, and so I just threw a dollop of
chocolate over some walnuts in my mini muffin pan. Again, another
healthier alternative to previous truffle recipes I have made in the
past, and SO EASY.
If you can remember, you must pick some of this Ambrosia chocolate up at Roundy's around Christmas time! It is truly the best for coating candy and other goods. Don't forget though...these blocks of chocolate go on sale after the holidays are over!



No comments:
Post a Comment