
I admit I was a little skeptical of this one, and you probably are too. I needed a serious chocolate fix one afternoon and so I decided to whip this up quick with ET. The brownie is made in a glass pie plate and is super fudgey (if that's a word) and so yummy warm out of the microwave. It is also perfectly chewy once left to sit and cool. You don't have to turn your oven on and it is done in just 5 minutes! Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that! :)
Recipe from C Love
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
Milk chocolate chips (I mixed in about 2/3 cup)
Cream sugar and butter together (I used my stand mixer - 3 minutes). Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Stir flour and cocoa together, then add into egg mixture. Mix well and then fold in chocolate chips. Grease a GLASS pie plate and then coat with sugar (I did not coat mine with sugar). Spread brownie mixture into sugared pie plate. Microwave 4 1/2 - 5 minutes. (Mine took 5.) Let sit until cool or eat warm because even 10 minutes is too long to wait.
This is perfect for your little ones to help with. Five minutes is not too long to wait for a yummy treat to share with you! :)

I used Pam for Baking spray and as you can see, it was a little too heavy for this one. Next time I will just use original Pam.
No comments:
Post a Comment