Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mini Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes...


I saw this fun idea in a cookbook recently. These are what I had planned on making for Nate's birthday if I was short of time. Luckily, I somehow found the time and could make the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes that I really wanted to make. I did buy the supplies for these just in case though. I knew I would get around to making these regardless. The kids loved them and they are perfect little mini treats, just the right size for their little mouth's. :)

Recipe from Cooking for Kids

1 package of 24 Ready to Bake chocolate chip cookies
vanilla ice cream (or any flavor really)
chocolate syrup
redi whip
mini M&M's

Break apart the cookie dough and place each square into a mini muffin pan that has been greased. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for roughly 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
When cupcakes are cooled, garnish with ice cream, chocolate syrup, redi whip and mini M&M's. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment