
I have been making this taco dip for years. It is so simple and so good. It makes a ton, so it is great for a big party.
1 8oz. block reduced fat cream cheese
1 16oz. container lite sour cream
1 envelope taco seasoning
1 16oz. jar medium Pace Picante salsa
Black Beans (I don't use a whole can. I also, always rinse the beans under cold water first)
Shredded lettuce (If you have the time, wash and chop romaine lettuce - it tastes so much better)
Sliced green onions
Black olives, sliced
Finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Tostito's Chips
With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture on the bottom of a 13" round pizza pan (or pan of your choice). Layer the remaining ingredients (except chips) in the order written. If serving at a party, I will place to ice packs under the pan to keep it cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment