
These are my new flavored pretzels. They have the perfect amount of kick to them. I served with them a cheddar ale spread for a our Packer party and it went perfect together. I will make these again and again.
Recipe from The Rookie Chef
2 (16oz.) bags of regular twist pretzels
10oz. of butter flavor popcorn oil (I have only found a 16oz. bottle of the Redenbacher brand, so I measured out 10 ounces.)
2 packets of dry spicy ranch dressing
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. garlic salt
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Put pretzels in a large roasting pan, like something you would roast a turkey in, with tall sides (I bought a disposable aluminum one).
Mix all dry ingredients into oil, stir well. Now pour that buttery oil mixture over the pretzels and turn to coat (I used a rubber spatula and scraped the bottom of the pan as I was mixing it). Once all of the pretzels look like they've been coated, pop it in the oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, take them out and stir again. Put back in the oven for another 20 minutes, and stir once more. Keep repeating until there is no oil mixture at the bottom of your roasting pan (I only needed to bake mine for a total of 40 minutes).
No comments:
Post a Comment