
I have made this twice in the last week. It is absolutely fabulous! The orange flavor tastes just like one of those frozen orange push-ups I had when I was a kid. The consistency is like fluffy marshmallows with just a bit of Tapioca. I made it for the kids and I had a mom say her kid wants the recipe. :) I also made it for my family for Nate's birthday and they said again and again how much they liked it.
Recipe from 101 Things to do With a Salad
1 small box of orange jello (I used sugar free)
1 small box of cook 'n' serve vanilla pudding (I used sugar free)
1 small box of cook 'n' serve tapioca pudding (I couldn't find a sugar free at the store, but I would have used that)
3 cups cold water
12oz. Cool Whip (I used Lite)
2 11oz. cans mandarin oranges, drained
Mix jello and pudding mixes with 3 cups water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil; stirring constantly. Let boil for 2 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. (I let mine sit for 1 hour. I just stirred it a couple times during the hour.) Mix pudding and jello mix with cool whip and then gently fold in oranges. Cover and chill overnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment