
Smith & Kearns
Smith & Kerns
Smyth & Kerns
Smith & Currans
These are the many different spellings I encountered on the Internet when searching for this drink. Whatever it is...it's good! My dad introduced this drink to me a while back. Jay and I love having a short glass of Bailey's with ice during the winter months. However, we all know how expensive and fattening that can be, so I started making these. I am not sure how many calories they are, but it has to be better than a glass of Bailey's. It is definitely a desert drink, so one is plenty. If you make it with milk instead of cream it is not as creamy, but still just as good.
Creme De Cocao
Heavy Cream or Milk
Splash of Club Soda
Fill short glass with a few ice cubes. Pour about 2oz. Creme De Cocao, then 3oz. Milk and then a splash of club soda. You may need to play around with the recipe to make it suit you. It takes like a chocolate milk with liqueur. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment