I think the pictures say enough here. These are a new favorite!!!
Recipe from The Spiffy Cookie
Graham Cracker Crust:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (from about 12 whole graham crackers)
3 tablespoons sugar
pinch salt
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
Filling:
12 miniature peanut butter cups
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs, at room temperature
Ganache:
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
To make the crust: Using a fork, stir the graham cracker crumbs,
sugar, salt and butter together in a medium bowl until the crumbs are
evenly moistened. Place about 2 tablespoons of the mixture in each well,
and press into the bottom to form the crust (you can use a shot glass
or Pampered Chef tart shaper). Place 1 miniature peanut
butter cup on the top of each crust (I put the wider end down).
To make the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an
electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the sugar, flour, and vanilla
and beat until well combined and smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time,
beating until each is completely incorporated. Divide the cheesecake
batter evenly among the wells of the muffin pan (about 1/4 cup each).
You can fill the wells all the way to the top. Bake for 18-20 minutes,
or until the cheesecakes are just barely set. Transfer the pan to a wire
rack and allow the cheesecakes to cool completely. Store in an airtight
container in the fridge. Serve garnished with chopped peanut butter
cups, whipped cream and chocolate sauce, if desired. I chose to make a chocolate ganache for mine!
For the ganache I took the really lazy approach...I placed my chocolate chips in a glass bowl. I microwaved my whipping cream for about a minute. I made sure I kept a close eye on this because it could easily boil over. I poured my whipping cream over my chocolate chips and let it sit for a bit. Next, I whisked both ingredients together until the chocolate melted. I let it cool until it reached the consistency I desired. I simply used a spoon to top my cupcakes!



No comments:
Post a Comment