
My mom and dad made potatoes and onions on the grill like this all the time, and it has since become a favorite of mine and Jay's. A juicy steak, potatoes and onions, and corn on the cob...ooohhh, doesn't that make your mouth water?! Yum!
Potatoes, cut into small pieces (You can use whatever potato you like. This time I used baby reds, but no matter what I use, I like to leave the skin on.)
1 Large Onion, cut into small chunks
Olive Oil
Seasoning Salt (nothing is better than Von Hanson's Special Spice)
Lay two large pieces of tin foil down to make a bed for the potatoes and onions. Drizzle good with olive oil and then sprinkle with seasoning. Double up two more large sheets of tin foil for the top of the packet and fold up the sides well so the moisture doesn't escape when grilling. Grill for about 25-30 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment