Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A perfect kid-friendly lunch for your little ones...


I cannot remember where I found these ideas from, but I have been making these things for the kids for quite sometime now. They love it! Matter of fact, I have a little one here at the daycare, that doesn't particularly care for sandwiches. When I serve the PB & J sushi, she eats double the amount of a regular sandwich and in no time flat.
I don't think I need to write a recipe here...I'm sure you can figure it out, and I'm sure your little one would love to help roll out the bread. :)
This lunch was truly a labor of love!

PB & J Sushi (whole wheat bread - crusts removed with a pizza cutter, and rolled out with a rolling pin. Add peanut butter and/or jelly of your choice)

Ants on a Log (celery, peanut butter, and raisins - I grew up loving these!)

Craisins (a healthier alternative to fruit snacks)

Enjoy!

1 comment: