Thursday, February 3, 2011

Garlic Herb Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread


I loved this! It was super easy, very flavorful, and the kitchen smelled wonderful as it was baking. It would be perfect for your next spaghetti night!

Recipe from CD Kitchen, also seen from Pampered Chef

1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 packages (7.5 oz. size) refrigerated biscuits

Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray bundt pan with oil.
Combine cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning. Cut each biscuit in 4 pieces. Dip each piece in melted butter then roll in cheese mixture and arrange evenly in pan. Pour any leftover butter on the top (I only had a bit leftover).

Bake 23 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on rack then carefully invert on plate to remove bread. Flip again on serving plate so that it is not upside down (the bottom side of this is not the presentation side). Serve warm.


One more thing...
I love cooking with fresh garlic, but don't always like how much time it takes to freshly peel and mince a couple cloves. A daycare mom surprised me one day with this product because she just raves about it herself. It was awfully sweet of her to think of me.

She purchases it at Trader Joe's. I don't even know what other kinds of products are out there, but I have fallen in love with this.

You just keep it in the freezer and pop out one cube when you need it. One cube = one clove of garlic. For this bread, I just warmed 2 cubes in the microwave for 10 seconds before using.

1 comment: