
Last week I started getting a little bit of cabin fever. My mind kept telling me that spring is just around the corner. Well after this week, I've realized it's not. This week was crazy cold! Today will be the first day this week that I can get outside with the kids. Winter is here to stay...so embrace it, right? Ha! - I'll try my best! I saw this cute idea from "The Idea Room." Frosty the Snowman is here to stay for at least another month and a half.
Double Stuff Golden Oreos
White Almond Bark
Regular Chocolate Chips
Mini Chocolate Chips
Candy Corn
Lollipop Sticks
Pretty self explanatory, just make sure you buy extra Oreos because some will crack in half. This is another one your little one can do with you. :)

Carefully push the lollipop stick into the filling. Dab a little white chocolate on the filling so that the cookie will stick back on. Dip the cookie pop in the chocolate and let it drip a bit before placing on wax paper. Immediately place on chips and candy corn.


I am giving some to the kids today for after lunch, and then sending more home in goodie bags.
So cute!!
ReplyDelete