
I know it is not summer, but I really wanted this and since it is one of Jay's favorite foods, he did not object. :)
2 2/3 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 T. sugar
Mix together and press into the bottom of a 9x13 greased glass baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
8oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. cool whip (I use lite)
1 cup sugar
Blend ingredients well. Spread evenly on cooled pretzel layer. Chill for a while. I will usually chill overnight. The longer you can chill it the better.
2 10oz. containers of frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
2 3oz. packages of raspberry jello (I use sugar-free)...or 1 6oz. package
Boil 1 1/2 cups water. Dissolve gelatin in water. Pour thawed raspberries with syrup in gelatin mixture.
Carefully place raspberries and gelatin mixture over the cream cheese layer. Chill.

No comments:
Post a Comment